Header Ads

Header ADS

DEEPIKA SINGH, KARAN TACKER & ANNIRUDH DAVE TO HOST STAR DIWALI


STAR PLUS has a treat for all television fans in the country, to mark the beginning of this special festive fortnight, STAR Parivaar has once again put together something special, there annual Diwali celebrations – STAR DIWALI, Thodi si Muskan, Dher Sara Pyar. 

This time around, Star has selected three very popular faces of the television industry to host the show. Karan Tacker who was last seen as Viren in Ek Hazaaron mein Meri Behna hain, Deepika Singh who plays the very popular Sandhya of Diya aur baati Hum and Annirudh Dave.

“I am excited, I love anchoring and I am more than happy to be a part of Star Parivaar’s Diwali celebration,” says the charming Karan Tacker.

“I am hosting for the first time and I am very happy that I have Karan Tacker and Annirudh for company, we are going to have a blast,” says Deepika Singh.

While Annirudh likes to add humor, he says, “It’s going to be a treat for the audience. Star Diwali is a grand event and I am sure everyone will enjoy the chemistry between us 3 hosts.”

Come celebrate the festival of lights by tuning in to Star Plus on October 26 and 27 at 7 pm to catch STAR Diwali: Thodi Si Muskan, Dher Sara Pyar


Powered by Blogger.