Header Ads

Header ADS

DEEPIKA In-time for Diwali



Professionalism and Punctuality go hand in hand and actors are often targeted keeping these two concepts in mind. Recently, for the shoot of STAR DIWALI – Thodi si Muskan, Dher sara Pyar, Deepika Singh aka Sandhya of Diya aur baati Hum arrived on set even before the crew. She was also caught telling people on the set that for her time is money and she hates delay.

Sources say Deepika was on set half an hour before call time and was seen gearing up for her performance at the show. “From the time Deepika entered she was looking very energetic and she was definitely excited for her performance at Star Diwali,” says a source.

“I live by punctuality; I don’t like people keeping me waiting so I practice the same. I like to be before or on time but never late it’s something I have always lived by,” says the petite actress.

STAR DIWALI – Thodi si Muskan, Dher sara Pyar boasts of some great performances and entertainment this diwali.

Come celebrate the festive season with STAR DIWALI – Thodi si Muskan, Dher Sara Pyar, on 26th & 27th October 2013 at 07:00 p.m only on STAR PLUS
Powered by Blogger.